Welcome to Animal Health Care Center!
At Animal Health Care Center, your pet’s health is our primary concern.
At Animal Health Care Center, we understand that pets are more than just animals — they are an integral part of your family. We are a growing clinic that strives to provide a superior standard of care by offering progressive veterinary medicine to improve the health and lifespan of your pet. We have an exceptional staff of compassionate, dedicated, and experienced individuals who focus on the importance of building a relationship of trust and respect with our clients.
It is our goal to educate and involve each client in a lifetime health care plan for their special companions. With us, your pet will receive the highest standards of modern technology in veterinary medicine, while being cared for in a warm and loving environment.
- 6/14/17: Do you love winning rewards for free stuff? Then you are in luck! We now offer REWARDS for participating in our Patient Portal, and it’s super easy. All you have to do is create an account with our Patient Portal (log-in is on the right side of this page) — just registering will earn you 100 points — and then doing various things in the Portal will earn you more points. For instance, leaving us a review on the Portal will earn you 300 points! You can also refer a friend, activate text messaging to receive reminders through text, upload photos of your pets — all of which will earn you points. As far as rewards, you can earn anywhere from a free nail trim for your pet to a free bath or a free night of boarding. Sign up today and start earning those points!
- We now offer text messaging through our landline phone! Simply text us at 256-461-8440, and we can answer quick questions, set up appointments, refill prescriptions, and more, all with the ease and convenience of texting.
- Also, we now offer ultrasound diagnostics! Find out about our new ultrasound capabilities in partnership with Oncura Partners here.
- Your Pet’s First Visit
- We recommend you bring in any medical history, including vaccination history, for your pet on your first visit. We also highly recommend a complete physical examination for all pets on their first visit. This allows us to familiarize ourselves with your pet and to establish a baseline for future care.
- From there, our veterinarians will work closely with you to determine a schedule for care, including exams and any necessary treatments.