Ahead of the statewide mask mandate lifting, Animal Health Care Center is updating its COVID-19 Protocols. We want you to know that your wellbeing as well as your pet’s health are of the upmost importance to us. COVID-19 safety takes cooperation from our staff as well as our clients, and we sincerely appreciate your compliance, patience, and understanding with our updated protocols.
Update on Animal Health Care Center COVID-19 Protocols:
- AHCC staff will continue to wear masks while in our facility, and our clients are highly encouraged to do the same.
- Curbside appointments are still available and highly encouraged for immunocompromised clientele.
- Video conference calls are available through the PetPro app for curbside a appointments at client request.
- Phone call/text check ins are required before entering the lobby.
- Secure payment links through text messaging available for contactless bill payment.
- Stringent cleaning/disinfecting protocols remain in place throughout our facility with a focus on high traffic areas.
If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you notify our staff and do not enter our facility. Curbside appointments are available to handle your pet's healthcare needs.