Animal Health Care Center is updating its COVID-19 protocols. We want you to know that your wellbeing as well as your pet’s health are of the upmost importance to us. COVID-19 safety takes cooperation from our staff as well as our clients and we sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding.
Update on Animal Health Care Center COVID-19 Protocols:
- Our lobby is open and we look forward to seeing you and your pets again!
- Curbside appointments are available and encouraged for immunocompromised clientele.
- Video conference calls are available through the PetPro app for curbside a appointments at client request.
- Secure payment links through text messaging available for contactless bill payment.
- Stringent cleaning/disinfecting protocols remain in place throughout our facility with a focus on high traffic area
- If you prefer our staff to wear masks while they serve you and your pets, please let us know and we are happy to do so.
If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you notify our staff and do not enter our facility. Curbside appointments are available to handle your pet's healthcare needs.